Sunday 25 December 2011

Sheba, Regrets & Christmas Wishes

Superb 2-0 victory yesterday over Motherwell, possibly the best performance of the season so far and a great atmosphere. All credit to the Hearts players who are enduring a difficult time just now. Unity and determination in the face of adversity.

On the way home on a number 3 bus I encountered this lad and his dog, Sheba, the most placid, laid back dog you've ever met. So enchanted was I with Sheba I felt a photo was in order. The chap told me he was homeless, but to be honest I didn't pay much attention. And then it was my stop, and offski.

I hope Sheba and her owner have good day today, who knows what tomorrow, or the future will bring for them ? I also hope the next time I meet another Sheba and homeless owner I have the good grace to ask his name and try to have a brief chat and understand his situation. 

Happy Christmas and a Peaceful New Year to all.

No comments: